6.04.2007

Stupidity

Hey, look, I fixed it! I figured it out, I swear, I can be the stupidest person sometimes. The problem witht the picture was that it was to big. So, next time I put up a picture, I have to make it 'small' or 'medium'. Geeze louise. Did I tell you about the Monty Python and the Holy Grail thing? No? [Well, some of you have heard it.]

Okay, so I had just finished watching MP&tHG. And the part where the french guy says, "You dont frighten us, Eeenglish pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons-of-a-silly person! I blow my nose at you so called 'Arthur King', you and all your silly eeenlish ka-nig-its," I had never understood, I just always wrote it off. Because here's the thing, I never knew what ka-nig-its was. But I was lying in bed that night and thinking ka-nig-its, ka-nig-its...and it hit me. Knights! He was saying knights!

So yeah, point proven. I can be pretty stupid sometimes. =)

No comments: