6.13.2007

Stanley Lake

This is Stanley Lake, Idaho. If I ever had another love apart from Oregon, it would be Idaho. We went there last summer in high hope of catching some fish, but we didn't catch anything. (It was a full moon. I've beeen told that you fish better on a new moon.) In the same breath, however, I [re]learned how to play cribbage, and I think that I attempted to teach everyone how to play ERS (Egyptian Rat Screw). Although since our trip (my class and I) to San Francisco, I have a totally new arsenal of card games that we can play. Or I can just whip out the 'ol speed/california speed deck, Bwa-hahahahahaaaa!!! Only one person has ever beaten me in California Speed, and I plan to wreak my revenge on you, *cough, cough* Joey Day. I'm just playing, but, I do hereby challenge you to a game of California Speed.





But the whole point of this was to say that I've finally shaken off the 'summer boredom' and I look forward to going camping once again. I've been told that we're going to Wild Horse Resvoir in Nevada. I'm ecstatic. ... YAY!!!!



Here's another pic from Stanley Lake. The one to your left is a majority favorite. This one is my favorite.






Of course, I don't have any pictures from Oregon (seeing as how I was only 11 last time I went). It looks like Idaho doesn't have any competition.






GOD is awesome.

No comments: